- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
If you want to have the fiercest eyebrows, you must know how to maintain its look. There are so many ways to maintain your eyebrows including: tweezing, shaving, and waxing. Among these, tweezing is the safest method to groom the brows, with results that can last longer than shaving. However, on the down side, tweezing could cause ingrown hairs as a result of broken follicle underneath the skin. In these cases, the skin grows over the pore and traps the hair, resulting is a red bump.
Threading is another old technique that can be used. All you need is a piece of thread to remove the hair. It is less messy, faster and is less traumatizing to the skin than wax or tweezing.
Threading, just like tweezing, is also chemical free and is very hygenic. More convenient too, as all you need is a fresh thread to use then you can dispose it as soon as you finish. What could be cheaper than thread?!
This process does not cause breakouts, excessive redness or pigmentation. It also helps slow down hair re-growth as it consistently causes the hair follicle to weaken and become less dense.
Note: This is an old technique where women used wax to pluck their eyebrows and other body parts. It takes a little practice.