- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
If you want to lose some weight, it’s not necessary to forget about your favorite food. The secret to healthy weight loss is in the amount of food you consume in one meal.
The scientific journal “Guard Your Health” published many studies which prove that recently the problem of overeating is increasingly present. We suggest a simple method that will help you stop consuming food in large amounts.
There are 5 “hand” rules:
- The recommended serving size of meat is 3 oz, roughly the size of your palm.
- To avoid a calorie-packed-punch, limit pasta servings to ½ cup, or about the front of your clenched fist.
- Look at your fingertip. That’s about a teaspoon of how much butter your toast needs.
- Your thumb, from knuckle to tip, is about the size of a tablespoon. Double it for a single serving of peanut butter.
- A clenched fist is roughly one cup or a double serving of ice cream.
It is very simple for you to use this method. Just remember the right amount of food that you can consume for a meal, and have 3-5 meals a day.
In this way, you can eat whatever you want and lose weight at the same time – just reduce the amount of food you are used to.
This is very useful, not just for keeping your body fit but to release the body fat also. This type of nutrition has a positive effect on overall health.