This remedy is made of baking soda and castor oil and it has been used for centuries. It can treat 24 common health issues and it is the best proof how effective can folk remedies be.
Castor oil has a positive effect on circulation and it is recommended for treating various conditions. In order to make it, you will need cold pressed castor oil, plastic foil, a towel, and a clean gauze and a bottle of warm water.
First, make sure to clean the affected area with a mix of baking soda and water.Then, heat the oil in a pot, soak the gauze in it and apply it on the skin. Cover it with plastic foil and put the bottle of warm water on top. Wrap it with a towel on top and let it work for one hour.
Repeat the process for 40 days, and change the coating every time it smells strange or changes colors.
Castor oil can help you treat:
- Treats burn, bruises and cuts effectively.
- Put a coating of castor oil on an injured ankle to heal it quickly.
- Massage some castor oil on your stomach to reduce and prevent stretch marks.
- A mixture of baking soda and castor oil can eliminate dark spots on your face.
- Put a drop of castor oil in your eyes before going to bed to cure cataract.
- Chronic coarseness and vocal cord nodules can be cured by applying a castor oil coating on the neck.
- Castor oil can eliminate pilonidal cysts effectively.
- To treat allergies, drink 5 drops of the oil every day.
- Rub some castor oil on your eyelids before going to bed to treat eye allergies.
- Drink a couple of drops of castor oil every day to reduce your nicotine and alcohol addiction.
- Massage your scalp with castor oil every day to make your skin grow like crazy.
- A few drops of castor oil in your ear will drastically improve your hearing.
- Drink 6-8 drops of the oil for 4 months to cure tinnitus.
- Applying castor oil coating on an aching back will relieve the pain.
- Apply castor oil coating on your stomach to relieve diarrhea.
- To eliminate warts, rub them with castor oil for a month.
- Daily application of castor oil coatings can cure fungal infections on the feet such as Athlete’s foot.
- Massage your soles with castor oil regularly to reduce the calcium deposits.
- Rub some castor oil on moles to get rid of them in a month.
- Hyperactivity can be treated by applying castor oil soakings on the stomach.
- Castor oil is one of the best remedies against hepatitis.
- A mixture of baking soda and castor oil can treat cancer.
- Apply castor oil on bug bites to reduce the swelling and itching.
- Apply castor oil coatings on the stomach for 2 weeks to stop snoring.