- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
The hair color depends on the cells of pigment located at the base of the hair follicles.
As we age, the pigment cells die so their efficiency decreases. When your body stops creating pigments, your hair becomes colorless and turns white.
But, you can prevent your hair from becoming gray by nurturing your scalp and protecting the base of the follicles. If the pigment cells and base are healthier, you will be able to avoid gray hair for longer period of time.
Gray hair can be a result of various factors, like:
• hormonal imbalance
• hypothyroidism and hyperthyroidism
• nutritional deficiency
• genetic disorders
• using concentrated hair dye and electric dryers
Hair dyes are useful way to color the gray hair, but they have numerous chemical substances and can damage the hair. Thus, your best solution is to utilize natural products!
Fortunately, there is a natural homemade solution that will make your hair look amazing. You just need to prepare this remedy with lemon juice and coconut oil!
LEMON AND COCONUT OIL MIXTURE FOR GRAY HAIR
Coconut oil has anti-microbial properties, medium-chain acids and lauric acid. These properties have the ability to strengthen your hair, condition your scalp, and help regrow the hair.
Furthermore, it prevents protein loss and if you use it for a longer period of time, it will also help you reverse the gray hair since it is rich in antioxidants.
Also, lemon juice prevents white hair. Lemon contains a great amount of vitamins C and B as well as phosphorus, which nurtures the hair and eliminates the cause of gray hairs.
RECIPE FOR PREVENTION OF PREMATURE GRAYING OF THE HAIR
• Three tablespoons of lemon juice
• 50 ml. coconut oil
1. Mix the coconut oil with 3 teaspoons of lemon juice.
2. Apply the mixture on the hair and gently massage it in the scalp.
3. Let it stay on for an hour.
4. Rinse it out and shampoo the hair.
Do this process once a week and you will be surprised by the results!