- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
The world gone crazy for this simple but extremely delicious recipe which once you try, it will become your favorite dessert.
- 3 eggs
- 120g unsalted cream cheese (on room temperature)
- 120g white chocolate
Method of preparation:
Preheat the oven to 170 degrees Celsius and separate the egg yolks from the whites.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt it. Allow it to cool for a while and then add the cream cheese.
- Add the yolks and mix using a spatula.
- Take the whites from the fridge and whisk until stiff peaks.
- Mix all using a plastic spatula.
Put the mixture in previously greased pan with 15 cm diameter. Bake for 15 minutes on 170 degrees and 15 minutes on 160 degrees. Turn off the oven and let the cake stay inside the oven for 15 more minutes.
You can decorate it with powder sugar if you wish.