- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
A type of tooth decay that occur when specific types of bacteria produce acid that destroys the tooth’s enamel as well as the underlying layer, the dentin, are called cavities. Many people believe that once tooth decay sets in, it’s impossible to reverse it, but the truth is, there are several ways to naturally reverse cavities.
According to a study published in the British Medical Journal, cavities and tooth decay can potentially be reversed with diet. The study divided 62 children with cavities into three diet groups. Group 1 ate a standard diet plus oatmeal, which is rich in phytic acid. Group 2 ate a normal diet and supplemented with Vitamin D, while Group 3 ate a grain-free diet and also took Vitamin D.
Researchers found that Group 1, who had a diet high in grains and phytic acid, had an increase in cavities. Group 2 showed improvements in cavities, while Group 3, who followed a grain-free diet with nutrient-rich foods and a Vitamin D supplement, saw the greatest improvements. Nearly all of the cavities in Group 3’s participants were healed.
Many doctors and dentists have backed the findings of this study, suggesting that diet can in fact help those suffering with cavities to reverse their tooth decay. While we’ve been led to believe that tooth decay occurs when foods containing sugars and starches are left on the teeth, this study shows there are more factors at work. According to Dr. Edward Mellanby, Dr. Weston Price and Dr. Ramiel Nagel, there are four main things that contribute to tooth decay:
- Lack of minerals in the diet (deficiencies of magnesium, calcium and phosphorus)
- Lack of fat-soluble vitamins (A, D, E and K)
- Too much consumption of phytic acid-rich foods
- Too much consumption of processed sugar
Natural Ways to Reverse Cavities
1. Remove Sugar
If you want healthy, cavity-free teeth, sugar cannot be a part of your diet. Not only does it feed oral bacteria that prevents a healthy flow of dental fluids, it’s also highly acidic, allowing it to decalcify and demineralize the structural content of teeth!
2. Consume Nutrient-Rich Foods
Beating tooth decay requires an increase in fat-soluable vitamins and minerals. A diet full of vegetables – especially leafy green vegetables, and foods high in healthy fats such as coconut oil and avocado, along with nuts and seeds can help create the ideal diet for battling tooth decay.
3. Try Oil Pulling
Oil pulling has been used for centuries as an oral detoxification procedure. Simply swish a tablespoon of coconut oil in your mouth for 20 minutes, then spit the oil into the trash. If 20 minutes is too long, start with 3-5 minutes. Oil pulling has been praised for its ability to treat numerous health issues, from gingivitis to headaches.
4. Eliminate Phytic Acid
Phytic acid is a mineral blocker and enzyme inhibitor that’s found in grains, nuts, seeds and beans that are not organic or GMO-free. It can cause serious health problems, such as mineral deficiencies and osteoporosis. Phytic acid prevents you from absorbing the minerals in your food, while leaching minerals out of your body, bones and teeth. Avoid foods high in phytic acid by choosing organic and GMO-free.
5. Use Mineralizing Toothpaste
Fluoride-free toothpaste can be expensive, but there are some brands that are more affordable than others. You can also make your own remineralizing toothpaste at home using:
- 3 tablespoons of food grade diatomaceous earth clay
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon mint-flavored chlorophyll
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 1/2 teaspoon of coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon filtered water