- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
You know what bothers people with eyeglasses the most? The scratches on the glass and the constant tainting. The glass lenses can become dirty and scratched easily and distort the view, which is enough to make a person go mad. This is why you need to clean your glasses regularly, but do you know what the best method is? Cleaning with water is messy and time consuming, while wiping your glasses with your shirt leaves scratches on the lenses. Luckily for you, we have a few simple methods that will make your glasses look brand new!
Mix a bit of baking soda with water until you get a paste, then apply it on your glasses and rub gently in circular motion. Rinse with cold water in the end and voila! Your glasses will look as good as new!
Regular toothpaste is also great for removing scratches and dirt from your glasses. Put a bit on the lenses and rub with a piece of cotton in circular motion, then wash the glasses under running cold water.
BEST METHOD FOR SCRATCHES
If you need to cover scratches on your glasses, here’s what you can do: put some toothpaste on both sides of the lens, then spread it nicely with a bit of paper towel rubbing in circular motion. This will polish the lens nicely. Afterwards, wash the lenses with cold water and dry them on paper towels.
Try all these methods and see if they work for your types of lenses – go one by one and you will see what method suits your glasses the most!