- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
With the help of symptoms, if you notice them you can find out if something is not working properly in our body.
It is extremely important to observe your body and timely notice if something dangerous is happening.
Often in women occur ovarian cysts that are completely benign and disappear on their own, however, when the cyst will grow and grow, can cause serious problems.
Here are some symptoms – early warnings that you must not ignore them and may mean you have ovarian cyst:
- Bloating or swelling of the abdomen
- Painful intestinal motility
- Pelvic pain before and after the menstrual cycle
- Pain during sexual intercourse
- Pain in the lower back or thighs
- Hypersensitive breasts
- Vomiting and nausea
As you can see, many of the symptoms point to the beginning of the menstrual cycle and even pregnancy. However, if any of these signs occur and are repeated continuously, it is best to immediately visit a doctor:
- ultra sharp and severe pain in the pelvis
- high temperature
- Fainting and dizziness
- Rapid breathing
If you have early symptoms in consultation with a doctor, despite therapy to drink and some great herbs in a natural way to remove the cyst:
- Black cohosh (Actaea racemosa)
This is a fantastic herb for menstrual pain, so ask for pills at the pharmacy.
- Vitex tree (Vitex agnus-castus)
With the help of this herb hormones back into balance, while pregnant should never use.
- Root of Maca
Also known as plant of fertility, hormone balance in the body and helps to produce progesterone.
- Bindii (Tribulus terrestris)
This herb helps the reproductive system and normalizes ovulation.
- Root of dandelion
With the help of this herb all the toxins from the body are eliminated and it has soothing effect on the ovaries.
- Milk thistle (Silybum marianum)
It is one of the best remedies for cleansing the liver. Hormones are balanced, and cysts from ovaries are removed.
- Sweet Root
Acting on the endocrine system and the work of adrenal glands, dissolves ovarian cysts. However, people with high blood pressure must avoid this herb.
- Flower of red clover
This herb is rich in phytoestrogens, which act as estrogens in the organism, so it balances hormones and therefore reduces cysts and eventually disappear.
- Wild Yam (Dioscorea villosa)
This herb helps with menstrual pain, but also reduces the chances of occurrence of ovarian cysts.