- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
The medical experts claim that people who regularly eat spicy foods will
prolong their lives, and they are less likely to suffer from dangerous
diseases, such as: cancer, heart and respiratory diseases.
“Our analysis suggests a relation between eating spicy food and the length
of life, as well as reduced mortality,” a group of international researchers
have published this study in the British Medical Journal.
“We’ve observed the habits of more than 500,000 Chinese people,
between 30 and 79 years. This study showed that people who consumed
spicy and hot food every day, lived longer and they suffered less from
many diseases, including cancer.Our results corroborate the previous
studies,which have pointed the potential protective effect of spicy food on
the human health,” the researchers said that at the Chinese Academy of
Medical Sciences and the University of Oxford and Harvard.
The medical experts assume that the main “suspect” for this is capsaicin,
the active compound found in chili peppers. Capsaicin has powerful
antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, which helps in the fight
against obesity and cancer. We really hope you find this article helpful and
don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You.