- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
If you are thinking of going on vacation and leaving food in the freezer, this is an article you should not miss. Today Bright Side shares with you a simple trick that will tell you if it is safe to consume the food that you left in the freezer.
Sometimes when we’re away from home, the power goes off and we never know about it. However, this can cause food stored in the freezer to defrost and deteriorate.
To find out if these food items are as frozen as you left them, use this simple trick before leaving home: fill a cup with water, and put it in the freezer. When it’s frozen, place a coin on the top, and return it to the freezer.
If you find a coin at the bottom of the cup when you come back after a long vacation you should toss all the food immediately. It means that the power was out for enough time for your food to melt and re-freeze. If the coin is on top, it means that there was no power failure, and your food is as good as when it went into the freezer. If the coin is in the middle, it means that the power went out for a short period of time and most of your food items are probably still fresh.
In any case, if you’re not sure whether food is safe, throw it out. The most important thing in life is, and will always be, your health.