- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
There’s nothing worse than opening your fridge and find rotting, overripe tomatoes. But don’t throw away those yet. It’s not a total waste of money at all. As a matter of fact, through these rotten tomatoes, you’ll be able to grow your own unlimited supply of organic tomatoes.
Growing a Tomato Plant with Rotten Tomatoes
- First, you should know that growing tomato plants is incredibly easy and requires nothing more than a pot, some dirt and some overripe tomato slices.
- And, to start off, you need four tomato slices. They need to be around a quarter inch thick or less so that the seeds found in them will have direct exposure to the soil. Place them flat on top of a large pile of potting soil in your pot.
- After that, make sure you cover those four slices with another light layer of dirt. You want to make sure that this layer of dirt is as thin as possible while still covering the tomatoes, as if it is too thick the tomato plants will not be able to sprout.
- And, after 14 days of watering your dirt pile every once in a while. you should notice a few small seedlings begin to sprout.
- And now, you need to choose around four or five of the biggest, strongest looking seedlings and move them to a separate pot. Wait for these seedlings to grow and remove the ones that are not doing as well, leaving only the two biggest ones.
- And, that’s it – that’s all you need to know in order to grow a tomato plant from overripe tomatoes. You can either keep them in your pot, or transfer them to your backyard or garden.
Health Benefits of Tomatoes
Experts say that you should consume tomatoes every day! Why – because tomatoes are rich in a variety of health beneficial vitamins and nutrients, making it one of the best fruits to have readily available, especially when being cultivated without the use of pesticides! You should also know that the tomato’s antioxidant properties make it great for protecting against a variety of disease, most notably ones that target the cardiovascular system, such as heart disease. Vitamin C and E, both of which can be found in tomatoes, provide critical support to the cardiovascular system.
NOTE: The carotenoid lycopene (found in tomatoes) makes them so good at protecting the cardiovascular system. Lycopene fights against the buildup of fat in the bloodstream and the arterial walls, something which is considered to be a driving factor in cardiovascular and heart disease.