- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
Many times people tend to overeat which causes bloating in the stomach. This condition is not serious, but it causes a lot of discomfort. There are also many other contributors to this condition such as:
- lactose intolerance
- ovarian cysts
- fluid retention in the abdomen (this can also point to a serious health problem)
- partial intestinal obstruction
- weight gain
- IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome)
- swallowing excess air when eating or talking
- intestinal gas caused by eating fiber-rich foods (such as fruits and vegetables)
- premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
In order to deal with this condition, people tend to use proton pump inhibitors and enzymes, but they only get temporary relief and the worst part is that people can become addicted to this type of medications so they will develop resistance. Fortunately, there is a simple home remedy that will help you relieve bloating.
- Cup of water
- 2 apple cider vinegar
What you do:
- Mix these 2 ingredients until they blend well.
- Once prepared, drink it immediately while it’s fresh.
Apple cider vinegar is extremely beneficial for improving digestion, stimulating weight loss, and is a great addition to a healthy diet.
Simple tips to prevent bloating:
- Avoid eating sweets, fried foods, salt, fizzy drinks, excess alcohol and refined products since all of them overwork your stomach and slow down digestion.
- Make sure to consume more foods that prevent bloating such as parsley, yogurt probiotics, peppermint tea, pineapple and ginger.
- Eat slowly and chew well before swallowing.
- Exercise regularly because physical activity is critical for overall health and wellbeing.
- Reduce stress exposure as stress directly affects your health and quality of life.