- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
There are many studies which have underscored fenugreek’s cholesterol-lowering effect – as it is a great source of fiber. But using fenugreek seeds turns out to be one of the best ways to get rid of plaque in your arteries.
Researchers say that the high fiber content actually blocks cholesterol absorption.The presence of soluble fiber, in particular, increases the viscosity of the digested food and inhibits the uptake of cholesterol and bile acids.
Also, Fenugreek seeds are also considered one of the cleansing herbs used on the body to eliminate built up waste materials, toxins and fat from the arteries.
Soak 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds in water overnight. The next morning, eat the seeds along with the water on an empty stomach.
Add 1 teaspoon of fenugreek seeds to 1 cup of water. Boil it for 5 minutes, strain and add a little honey. Drink it 1 or 2 times daily.
Follow either of these remedies daily for several months.
- Stop smoking
- Avoid drinking alcohol
- Limit your intake of sugar
- Do not eat fried red meat as it can clog your arteries
- Include beans and whole-grain products in your diet
- Eat more fruits with bright colors (oranges, mango, tomatoes, watermelon and blueberries)
- Consume 2 to 3 tablespoons of extra-virgin coconut oil daily to help reduce plaque buildup in the arteries
- Drink 1 to 2 glasses of pure organic cranberry juice
- Cook food in extra-virgin olive oil for its positive effects on cholesterol levels
- Drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea daily
- Eat a few walnuts daily.