- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
Lower back pain, or the pain developed along the sciatic nerve, can be quite agonizing. It can create tremendous pain shooting of burning sensation from the lower back, into the hip, and all the way to the feet. Because of the pain, sitting, walking or even lying in bed may hurt a lot.
Common causes of lower back pain include:
- Damaged discs
- Inflamed tissues surrounding the nerve
- Chronically tight piriformis muscle, which creates compression of the nerve.
It is much advisable to treat nerve compression early before it creates permanent damages.
Top Herbs to Get Rid of Lower Back Pain
Turmeric is one of the most mentioned herbs when it comes to treating certain conditions like lower back pain, injuries, wounds and pain management. You can either use turemeric as a remedy topically mixing it with butter oil or other herbs like garlic or leek. You can also mix it with milk in its raw form.
#2: & #3: Garlic and Mustard Oil
These two used in combination are quite an effective pain reliever. Simply mix mustard oil with garlic put inside and left to burn then cool. Regular rubbing with this oil on the affected part will help you in relieving of some mild pain.
Another herb that greatly helps relieve lower back pain is chamomile, as it heals muscle tissues. It can be used as a topical application by adding 10-20 drops of tea extract in water.
#5: Devil’s Claw
This herb (Harpagophytum procumbens) is known for relieving arthritis pain and also treats lower back pain used in low doses.
#6: Oil of Wintergreen
This essential oil contains a high dose of methyl salicylate, which is used for treatment of inflammation caused by arthritis, lower back pain, rheumatism and tensed muscles. Be careful not to ingest it as it is toxic.
This perennial herb is similar to the shape of a brush and has hollow stems and narrow leaves. It is an effective remedy in building connective tissues.
#8: St. John’s Wort
This herb helps in relieving intense pain and should be taken before bed time rubbing the oil on the affected part.
#9: Jamaican Dogwood
This herb is helpful in compression of nerves like sciatica, painful menstruation and spasms. A dose of two to four grams of this herb in the form of dried roots on a daily basis is enough to relieve your lower back pain. Note: pregnant women or people with congestive cardiac conditions are not recommended to take this herb.
There are several ways you can use herbs in order to help yourself. You can use a combination or some mixture of herbs, you can use them in topical applications or as standalone medicines. Uncontrolled and puzzling use of some herbs can sometimes also have a negative effect.
So act in the proper way and first to your doctor for him or her to diagnose the reason for your lower back pain first, and then decide which one of the next treatments suits you best:
- Natural pain relievers in the sciatica nerve – like relaxing, ice and heat
- Fine posture and coordination in space – A balanced posture while sleeping, sitting walking or lifting things
- Piriformis stretches – they cause the reducing of compression in the sciatica nerve
- Physiotherapy exercises – stretches and ball work
- Yoga poses for sciatica – Relieving of nerve pain