- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
There are many causes of high blood pressure including a lot of health problems according to the Mayo Clinic. Even a heart disease can be a cause, because the more blood your heart pumps, your blood pressure will be higher. The causers of high blood pressure can also be stress, poor diet and physical inactivity. It can be a sign for stroke also.
Pressure regulating foods
They are rich in fiber, potassium (helps balance the amount of sodium in our cells.) and magnesium.
This is controller of blood pressure, low blood pressure, high cholesterol and etc. There is evidence that allicin, the active compound in garlic may use the same mechanism as blood pressure drugs called ACE inhibitors to lower blood pressure.
Cucumber Garlic Salad
Make it every day to improve your cardiovascular health.
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 cucumber
- A few spoonfuls of water
- ½ -1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Peel the garlic and crush it with the side of your knife.
- Set aside.
- Wash the cucumber and cut it into small pieces.
- Add the cucumber to a large glass bowl.
- Mince the garlic and add to the mixture.
- Add the vinegar and water and adjust if necessary.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.