- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
We are all familiar with the benefits bananas bring and the properties of their peel are very important.
Individuals in some countries such as India do not throw the banana skin after eating it since it has dietary advantages which last for decades.
Here are several ways to use the banana peel:
1. Banana peel for teeth lightening
Prior to going to sleep rub your teeth with the inner side of a banana peel every day for 2 weeks. You will discover positive results soon.
2. Eliminate skin warts
Banana peel can solve problem such as a skin warts. It will eliminate them and prevent their appearance in the future. Put the peel over the wart on your skin and fix it with a bandage. Let it stay overnight. Continue with the process till you have the wanted results.
3. Acne and wrinkle-free
With its anti-oxidants and anti-aging qualities, the banana is exceptional for skin care. Rub the banana peel on the skin, particularly on the irritated spot and let it sit for thirty minutes. It will hydrate and nourish your skin, and at the same time minimize your acne.
4. Treating psoriasis
Unfortunately, this skin disease cannot be completely treated with banana peel. Nevertheless it can relieve the symptoms of psoriasis.
5. Banana peel as an analgetic
Rub banana peel on the unpleasant spots on your body. It is an exceptional analgetic.
6. Banana peel for dropping weight
Did you know that a good deal of potassium is present in the banana peel? It can contain 40 % of potassium.
You need this mineral if you wish to lose weight. Increasing your metabolic process and burning more calories and muscles is all you require. By having more energy, you can be more active.
However, banana peels contain numerous other things, such as anti-oxidants, fiber, B-vitamins, vitamin A.
The peel contains more fiber than in the banana itself. And exactly what does fiber do? It keeps you full for a longer time.
Now that you understand bananas have seriously incredible weight-loss effects, look at the banana peel recipe bellow and make your life better.
Bananas Skins with Black-Eyed Peas
- 4 green banana peels
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- ½ c black-eyed peas (if using fresh, soak overnight).
- ½ teaspoon mustard seeds.
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened grated coconut.
- Juice of one lime.
1. Slice the peels into small pieces and boil in water, put turmeric and a dash of salt. Add a couple of drops of oil into the water in order to prevent sap from sticking to your pot. After bringing to a boil, simmer until skins are tender. Then, drain, reserving water for a later use.
2. If you use fresh black-eyed peas, boil them until they are tender. If you utilize canned, wash them and drain the beans.
3. Heat some coconut oil in skillet or a fry pan over medium heat. Then include mustard seeds and cook them till they begin to pop.
4. Include the boiled peels and the black-eyed peas, stir well and cook for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the coconut. Include some salt to taste and finish it with lime juice. It’s ready to be served.
Green or yellow banana peel?
Ripe bananas consist of more cancer fighting attributes and they can assist your body to produce white blood cells.
If you wish to lose weight, green peels are much better. They contain more probiotics, and probiotics assist your digestive tract. Green peels boost serotonin and dopamine levels in your body.
It can be difficult for you to consume the peel, however there are some methods for you to do that.
For example, make a healthy smoothie. Put both ends of the peel in a mixer, add some milk, cinnamon, ice and any other active ingredient you like. Picking this technique needs you to utilize yellow peels because they are sweeter and it offers much better taste.
The other alternative for ripe bananas is tea. If you want to prepare a tea, get rid of the ends and boil the peel for about 10 minutes. Strain and enjoy in banana tea. If you want you can add some honey.
Nevertheless, green bananas are much better for food preparation. Use green banana peels to prepare chutneys or curries or utilize them as a substitute for tomatoes. Do not hesitate to get creative.
Purchase organic bananas and clean them thoroughly prior to using.