- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
Onion has a high concentration of sulfur that helps with numerous hair conditions that cause hair to fall out. Using onion for your hair can drastically reduce hair fall and help promote hair growth. Onion juice improves the blood circulation and expedites hair growth. It also helps to prevent premature gray hair.
There are several ways it can be incorporated into your hair care regimen.
Raw Onion Juice for Hair Growth
- You will need one small piece of onion.
- Peel the onion and chop it into small pieces.
- Squeeze the juice out with the help of food processor, a blender or a juicer.
- Take at least 2 tbsp juice and apply it on your scalp or bald spots.
- Gently massage for few minutes and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Now, wash your hair using a mild shampoo.
- Follow this daily or at least 2 times a week for fast hair growth.
Onion and Honey Mix for Hair Growth
- Mix 3 tbsp of onion juice with 1 tbsp of honey.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and wait at least 30 minutes before rinse it off.
- If you are not comfortable with raw onion smell, then you can mix it with honey.
Caution: Onion has a strong odor. To remove it, rinse your hair with lemon added to warm water.