- Miracle Drink – No Pain In 1 Week (Joints, Legs And Back)
- Consume this Four-Ingredient Mixture and Never Fear Cancer or any Tumors
- Everyone Has Cancer Cells in Their Body, This is How to Prevent Them From Becoming TUMORS
- Man Sits Down Across From Woman He Hadn’t Seen In 22 Years, Breaks Down When They Make Eye Contact.
- I Never Stopped Loving You, I Just Stopped Running After You
Even at 113 years old, Bernardo Lapallo is as vital as a young man! He looks much younger, and is able to move freely without any help. His mental health is good as well, and he reads books and solves crosswords to keep in shape.
He eats a lot of fruits, vegetables, drinks a lot of water and pays special attention to proper rest. Bernardo says that everyone who wants to live longer should start adding honey, cinnamon, olive oil and garlic to their diet, because they are the secret to longevity.
Honey is a natural elixir of health and we should all consume it every day. It’s rich in antioxidants and can help against a long list of ailments. But when you buy honey make sure it’s organic, so that it has all of its medicinal properties and you can benefit from them. It’s beneficial for your overall health and you need to start consuming it immediately.
Aside from its amazing flavor, cinnamon reduces cholesterol and blood sugar, fights yeast infections and inflammation and improves digestion. Start adding it to your meals for longevity.
Garlic is one of the most popular alternative medicine remedies against many diseases. It has been used to lower high blood pressure and high cholesterol for a long time, and it can also prevent cardiovascular diseases due to a compound called allicin. Consuming garlic raw will provide the best results.